By viewing or using Predictions and Betting tips on Betsloaded.com website or any of our affiliate sites, pages, accounts and/or signing up on the website, you agree to be bound by and to comply with
- these Terms and Conditions;
- our Disclaimer Notice and
- the Rules applicable to our betting or gaming products.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website.
Betting Tips, predictions, analysis, previews and statistics published on Betsloaded.com are our recommendations and ultimately our own opinions. They are not definite or 'no lose' guaranteed predictions. Every user of Betsloaded.com bets at his own risk.
At Betsloaded.com we advise and encourage you to bet sensibly. Do not bet more than you can afford to lose. Hence Betsloaded.com would not be held responsible for the actions of its site's users and visitors. Any profits and losses incurred through gambling is the sole responsibility of the user. We do not grant refunds for payments made.
Betting is illegal in some countries, or areas of countries, thus, encourage all users to comply with the governing regulations in their province. It is the responsibility of users to act in accordance with their local laws. Reproduction and lifting of materials such as Tips, analysis and strategies on Betsloaded.com is prohibited. If you would like to reproduce any of the original material on the site please contact us and your request would be happily considered.
Bet codes of events previewed on the site belongs strictly to our affiliate book makers. Users would be duly advised as to the specific sites the codes relate to. Any opinions expressed here about not limited to strategy, bookmakers, and football predictions, are solely opinions and are not meant to be representative of a wider, inferred population. Betsloaded.com and does not publish sport fixtures or fixture lists, and has no intention to do so at present. To the best of our knowledge we do not breach copyright on fixtures publication on book makers, nor do hold any license to publish fixtures. If you do believe that any data published on Betsloaded.com is in breach of copyright please contact us immediately.
VIP SECTION TERMS
- We provide predictions at its best and guarantee our clients a reasonable guarantee on our predictions by ensuring we reduce risks to their lowest possible minimum.
- We are therefore not responsible for failing outcomes of matches as all predictions and match analysis end before the match is played and final outcomes are decided on the pitch. Information on the site should not be relied upon absolutely when placing bets and making picks. Bets are ultimately made at users own risk and discretion.
- We are also not responsible for users’ individual discretional accumulations as we provide accumulations in our SURE 3 categories.
- Betsloaded does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with services, picks and predictions on the Website or its affiliatesWhile Betsloaded endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Betsloaded does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Betsloaded is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Betsloaded provides you with the Website on the basis that Betsloaded excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
Betsloaded.com ensures that all information presented on its site is accurate and up to date. Betsloaded.com would not be held responsible for users’ individual discretional calculations or accumulations as we provide accumulations in our Accumulator category. By viewing or using Predictions and Betting tips on Betsloaded website or any of our affiliate sites, pages, accounts and/or signing up on the website, you agree to be bound by and to comply with our terms and conditions. By creating and profile signing up to use the Betsloaded.com you hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions summarized therein. Also by signing up, you have entrusted us with your emails and subscription details, we are therefore obligated to protect the information of our users.
- In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
- Betsloaded shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.